Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Year


Although I created this blog some time ago, I am now on a mission to make use of it to introduce information concerning health issues as well as issues that although may not be a health issue itself, may impact health.   I welcome all feedback on articles posted and requests for articles on certain topics.   My intention is to share information that will educate people and impact lives.  Hopefully, in doing so, conversations will be started and curiosities sparked.  I am beginning a new year with a new me and would love to be part of others’ journeys as they do the same.  Stay tuned as articles should come your way every two weeks.  May your 2016 take on a form which leads you in the direction your heart and soul desires.

1 comment:

Featured Post

Asthma

There are more than 25 Million individuals in the United States diagnosed with asthma, 7 Million of which are children.  Asthma is a chron...